BrainStorm Learning & Arts Center
2014-2015 School Year Tutoring Hours:
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 3pm-8pm
Registration Period: September 1st-15th
Opening Day: Tuesday, September 16th
Semester I: 9/16/14 – 1/31/15
The Center will be closed for C2A on the following days:
• Thanksgiving Holiday: 11/26 – 11/27
• Holiday Recess: 12/23 – 1/3
Call for pricing. 201.84.STORM x2
We’ve made some BRILLIANT improvements this school year!
- We’ve added a FOURTH day of C2A tutoring in order to accommodate our students’ varied academic & extracurricular schedules
- We’ve created a more streamlined learning experience for maximum student focus & productivity called the “(up)LOAD&LOCK(down)” system
- Our beautifully appointed space has been re-imagined for optimal efficiency
- …And more upgrades still to come!
About The Center:
The BrainStorm Learning & Arts Center is where all of our passion and ideals coalesce in one high-caliber academic achievement space. Located in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey, the L&A Center is accessible for families in both Bergen and Passaic Counties, and provides a wide array of learning options in a fun, focused setting (you’re gonna learn like you’ve never learned before, but it’s not just more school!). Stop by and check out the center—we’ll give you a personal tour!
- THE C2A PROGRAM: An after-school workshop and “safe space” for academic enhancement and personal growth for K-12 students. Homework help, content elucidation, test prep and college app coaching, study & life skill development. Tues, Weds, Thurs 3-8pm. Sun 11-3pm
- STANDARDIZED TEST PREP: NJ ASK, COOP/SSAT/ISEE, SAT/ACT/AP/SAT2, GRE/GMAT/MCAT/LSAT, etc.
- ENRICHMENT SEMINARS: Led by BrainStorm co-founder Scott Doty, and often featuring special guest speakers, these seminars are offered to students and parents alike, on topics ranging from building study skills to balancing academics and athletics to college admissions coaching.
- FOREIGN LANGUAGES: Small group instruction in Spanish, Italian, French, and Latin.
- ARTS WORKSHOPS: The perfect complement to the “Big 4″ (math, science, humanities, English), these workshops help students expand their intellectual and emotional reach, with exposure to performance, visual, and musical arts.
BENEFITS OF THE CENTER:
- Safe, clean, relaxed yet stimulating environment conducive to energized focus
- Relationship-based academic instruction that incites motivation and passion for exuberant learning
- Calm and comfort: no hard seats, no chalkboards, no impersonal instructor talking “at” the students
- Personally customized instruction: no mind-numbing stacks of worksheets or required curriculum—we get to know the student, and work creatively to enhance his/her skill set
- Highest-caliber teaching corps in the area
- Low student-to-teacher ratio for increased personal attention
- Versatility: we can help with ANY school subject or standardized test, K-12
- Convenient location on the border of Bergen & Passaic Counties and in a shopping plaza with the Market Basket, Starbucks, Sweat Fitness, Let’s Yo!, and a number of other great shops
Fill out the orange form below to find out more about the center!