BrainStorm Learning & Arts Center
808 High Mountain Road, Suite 1
Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417 – 201.84.STORM
We’ve made some BRILLIANT improvements this school year!
- We’ve added a FOURTH day of C2A tutoring in order to accommodate our students’ varied academic & extracurricular schedules
- We’ve created a more streamlined learning experience for maximum student focus & productivity called the “(up)LOAD&LOCK(down)” system
- Our beautifully appointed space has been re-imagined for optimal efficiency
- We’ve implemented optimally effective sound reduction techniques to put a damper on sound pollution
- …And more upgrades still to come!
2013-2014 School Year Tutoring Hours:
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 3pm-8pm
Semester 1: September 10, 2013-January 31, 2014
Semester 2: February 1, 2014-June 26, 2014
Call for pricing. 201.84.STORM x2
About The Center:
The BrainStorm Learning & Arts Center is where all of our passion and ideals coalesce in one high-caliber academic achievement space. Located in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey, the L&A Center is Bergen County-accessible, providing a wide array of learning options in a fun, focused setting (you’re gonna learn like you’ve never learned before, but it’s not more school!). Academic offerings range from small-group instruction to subject-specific homework help to group-supported standardized test prep, and beyond. Stop by and check out the center-we’ll give you a personal tour!
- THE C2A PROGRAM: An after-school workshop and â€œsafe spaceâ€ for academic enhancement and personal growth for students of all calibers. Homework help, content elucidation, personal exploration & discovery, study & life skill development. Tues, Weds, Thurs 3-8pm. Sun 11-3pm
- STANDARDIZED TEST PREP: Our specialty! NJ ASK, COOP, SSAT, SAT, ACT, GRE, & GMAT.
- ENRICHMENT SEMINARS: Led by BrainStorm co-founder Scott Doty, and often featuring special guest speakers, these seminars are offered to students and parents alike, on topics ranging from building study skills to balancing academics and athletics to college admissions coaching.
- FOREIGN LANGUAGES: Small group instruction in Spanish, Italian, French, and Latin.
- ARTS WORKSHOPS: The perfect complement to the “Big 4″ (math, science, humanities, English), these workshops help students expand their intellectual and emotional reach, with exposure to performance, visual, and musical arts.
BENEFITS OF THE CENTER:
- Safe, clean, relaxed yet stimulating environment conducive to energized focus
- Relationship-based academic instruction that incites motivation and passion for exuberant learning
- Calm and comfort: no hard seats, no chalkboards, no impersonal instructor talking “at” the students
- Personally customized instruction: no mind-numbing stacks of worksheets or required curriculum-we get to know the student, and work creatively to enhance his/her skill set
- Highest-caliber teaching corps in the area
- Low student to teacher ratio for increased personal attention
- Versatility: we can help with ANY school subject or standardized test, K-12
- Convenient location
- Flexible, reasonable pricing