If it is true that you are preparing to take the LSAT, then each of the following must also be true, EXCEPT:
A) You need to take a prep course.
B) You have yet to take a prep course.
C) You are freaking out because you have yet to take a prep course.
D) Taking a prep course is going to be torture.
Correct Answer: D.
Take the torture out of the equation.
LSAT Boot Camps @ BrainStorm Learning & Arts Center…Now Registering!
WEEKEND INTENSIVE: Sept. 7, 8, 9: 6-9pm on Friday, 10am-4:30pm on Saturday & Sunday (30min lunch break). $495
WEEK-LONG INTENSIVE: Sept. 10-14: 6-9pm Monday-Friday. $495
What’s the BrainStorm Difference?
- Student-driven course structure. No cookie-cutter lesson plan. BrainStorm gives you the basics; then speaks to YOUR issues & areas of concern in order to deliver the most bang-for-YOUR-buck (it is YOUR buck, after all.)
- Competitively priced. Materials included!
- Small class sizes (10 student max.)
- Personal attention
- Cracking the code: How to THINK like the LSAT
- Setting up the Logic Games
- Deciphering typical LSAT Reading Comprehension passages
- Making sense of formal logic & the arguments in Logical Reasoning
- Learning the best approach to each type of question on the LSAT
- Test Strategy (time management and stamina development; what to expect on test day; how to handle pre-test anxiety; how to make the most of your practice time, etc.)
Call 201.84.STORM to register!
We are located in the Market Basket shopping center at 808 High Mountain Road, Suite 1
Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417