Gifted & Talented Eligibility Requirements: To participate in the program, students must meet three out of the five categories listed below, two of which MUST be #1 & #2. Please contact us to schedule testing and an interview.
- Diagnosis & Tests: Children must be formally diagnosed via standardized intelligence testing with any of the following tests: WISC-V, WPPSI-IV, Stanford-Binet Fifth Edition
- Eligible IQ: Student must have an overall IQ score of 130 or higher.
- Standardized Test Scores: A student’s state assessments may be submitted for consideration. A minimum of two scores must fall in the 97th percentile or above for reading/language arts and mathematics
- Professional Recommendation: The examiner’s professional recommendation will be considered. Emotional and social maturity will be taken into consideration.
- Portfolio: Is your student’s forte creativity? If so, have your student submit a portfolio for consideration.
Course Cancellation: BrainStorm reserves the right to cancel any course that lacks sufficient enrollment.
Payment/Refund: Enrollment fee and class fee must be paid in full at the time of registration to secure the student’s spot in the class. Enrollment fees are non-refundable. No refunds for course withdrawals will be issued after the first week of classes. There are no refunds for missed classes.