To Potential Applicants:
Welcome! Thank you for your interest in our company.
At BrainStorm, we strive to provide an enthusiastic, customized, highly relational experience to our client families. Our academic mentors are highly social animals who are fun, quirky, motivating, and kind. Oh, and they’re kinda smart, too. 🙂 We believe that GEEK IS GANGSTER ~ we are proudly nerdy, but always strive to balance that brain with lots of heart.
If you feel you’re a great match for BrainStorm’s beliefs and mission, and you can’t wait to create incredible life opportunities for students, we’re thrilled you’re interested in collaborating with us.
Fair warning to applicants: our hiring & training process will take some effort on your part. But if you want to be part of the most intensely successful network of academic mentors out there – if you want to see just how good a teacher you can be & how much of an impact you can have – it’s worth it.
Please find the current job postings below. We can’t wait to get to know you!
Looking forward to working together to help our local students to STORM THE TEST!!
– Scott Doty, BrainStorm founder and CEO
Voted Best Tutoring in North Jersey six years in a row!
Thanks for checking out our job openings. See something that interests you? Apply by clicking the links below!
- Office Administrator/Executive Assistant
- In-Person SAT/ACT Test Proctor and Grader
- Small Group Tutor – Science, Math, and Test Prep
- In-Person Algebra and/or Precalc Tutor
- In-Person Chemistry and/or Physics Tutor
- In-Person High School Math Tutor
- In-Person SAT/ACT Tutor
- Tutor with Special Needs experience