- When: Saturday & Sundays at 8AM
- Where: Our Learning & Arts Center, 808 High Mountain Road, Franklin Lakes NJ 07417
- Why: Practice makes perfect! Check out the benefits of simulated SAT and ACT exams.
- Students should be prepared for the almost 4 hour test with pencil, calculator, a beverage and snacks.
- Prior registration is not necessary unless the student is taking a subject test or requires extended time.
- Admission is only $48 for an SAT or ACT test. Subject tests are $20. Hybrid tests (ACT/SAT combination) are $89. Payment by cash or check only.
- For extended time tests, please call for pricing and information.
- Results will be provided within 48 hours of taking the test.
- Your scores, a breakdown of your results, and your Sim test history are available through the online score tracker. Click here to log-in.
Simulation ACT and SAT tests
Why practice taking the SAT or ACT?
Be ready on test day! Simulation tests are as close to the real thing as you can experience.
Every Saturday and Sunday at the Learning & Arts Center, we recreate test day conditions such as waking up early on the weekend, sitting and doing each section consecutively, having a proctor give you the proper time alerts, etc.
Benefits of taking practice tests:
Are you moving at the right speed? This is a big question- and test day is not the day to experiment and figure it out!
It’s not easy to sit down and take a four-hour exam and stay focused the entire time! With practice, students can learn to remain steady and calm throughout.
You will receive results within 48 hours of taking the simulation test. As you strive for that dream score, these simulations will quickly reveal what you still need to work on.
If you’re just starting your test prep process, we offer a discounted SIM TEST STARTER BUNDLE!
This special package includes one SAT simulation test, one ACT simulation test, and one follow-up consultation with our Chief Test Prep Guru. All for only $150!
Please call 201.84.8676 x2 to schedule your tests.