Seminar – Understanding and Developing Intuition
Join us at BrainStorm Learning & Arts Center on Sunday, December 15th at 3:30pm for a special workshop featuring Alina Bas of Alina Bas Consulting!
In this 2-hour workshop, Alina will debunk common myths about intuition, discuss what science knows about intuition, and talk about useful ways to strengthen, better understand and apply your intuition.
The program will reveal practical strategies for helping you:
• Boost likelihood of out-of-the-box solutions, and generate more “aha!” moments
• Retrieve information not accessible through analysis
• Develop a greater comfort level for dealing with uncertainty
• Read and influence situations by employing sensory awareness
• Increase self-awareness and build confidence in one’s insights
Space is limited so registration is required. Ticket cost is $25.
BOGO & Super Referral Discount Sale Going On Now!
BOGO 50% Off
For a limited time only, new clients can purchase 6-10 private academic coaching sessions and get 50% more for free!
That’s 9 for the price of 6, 12 for the price of 8, or 15 for the price of 10!
This offer is good towards:
- Test Prep
- College Admissions Planning
- Specialized Academic Coaching
- Science, Math and other Subject Tutoring!
Refer a new client, get an hour in services
Existing clients receive an hour of BrainStorm services for every referral. Refer 3 friends who sign up, get 4 hours!
This sale is valid through Dec 19. Don’t miss out!
-BOGO is for new students only (for current clients, this deal can be used for another child not currently working with BrainStorm).
-Sessions must commence within 30 days of purchase and be completed by March 15.
BrainStorm Learning & Arts Center will be closed from Friday, December 20th, until January 2nd, 2020.
This entry was posted in Brain Food, BrainStorm’s resource center for parents.
To explore further into the world of BrainStorm, choose your location: